links last updated on March 21, 2012
As requested by Henry (in the chatbox), here is the O2Jam offline.
>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD O2Jam and Music Files<<<
1. Extract O2Jam.rar
2. Download all the music files
3. Extract them to Music folder
4. run O2Mania English.exe
5. To set the music files, click File then Configure Folders...
6. In the three text input, type .\Music\ or you could also click ... button and locate where your music was saved
7. Click OK and then click another OK
8. To play and choose music, click File then Open. Or you could simply press F8
9. Click the Refresh button to refresh the newly added music files. (note: you need to click Refresh button every time you add new music)
10. Once done, Choose the music you want then click OK
11. To start playing, click Play then Start or simply press F6
ALL GAMES ARE FREE SO A SMALL DONATION WON'T HURT